31 Favorite Horror Movies
#28. The Innkeepers (2011)
Directed by Ti West
During the final days at the Yankee Pedlar Inn, two employees determined to reveal the hotel’s haunted past begin to experience disturbing events as old guests check in for a stay.
- I’m not negative, I am a realist. - Luke
- Lets go to the basement, and find out what that fucking ghosts problem is. - Claire
- Please, please, please, just get me out of here. I don’t want to be here anymore, please. - Claire
- The movie is filmed at the actual Yankee Pedlar Inn, in Torrington, Connecticut.
- Budget: $750,000
- Pay close attention to the final shot of the movie.